This 2 owner boat has been lift kept for 20 years and features Yanmar 6LP diesels, professionally installed NEW in 2006.
This boat was featured on the convention center floor at the 1983 Miami International Boat Show, and has been updated to 2022 standards with an open checkbook.
All required maintenance has been done on schedule including bi-annual coolant changes with the correct coolant/distilled water mix.
Oil changes to the Yanmar engines have been done approx. every 100 hours with OIL SAMPLES taken at every oil change. Northern Lights genset oil changes receive oil samples as well.
This vessel is professionally waxed quarterly, and has lived on the lift behind my home for the last 20+ years. Original owner had her for 18 years. Than alone says something about this boat.
- Yanmar 6LP diesel engines have 753 hours
- Northern Lights Genset installed in 2018 has 706 Hours
- NOTABLE EQUIPMENT WORTH MENTIONING:
- 30 Gallon Livewell
- GOOD brand freefall automatic windlass
- FLOSCAN system with digital tachometers
- Pyrometer & Boost gauges
- New Raymarine Axiom 12 Suite w/ Realvision, Downvision, dual transducers & Autopilot
- All new Fabrics & Canvas
- VEEM Propellers, and SO MUCH MORE !
More detail to come
THIS PAGE CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT
EMAIL harris (a.t.) forcefieldhurricane.com
Click here for specifications:
Check out www.trojanboats.net for more information.
return to home page: http://trojanboat.com/trojan-international-boats-we-invented-cool/
Copyright ©2009-2021 Trojanboat.com